Welcome to Advanced BMI Weight Loss Surgery in Lebanon.
Advanced BMI Weight Loss Surgery Lebanon Team includes, weight loss surgeons, endocrinologists, a gastro-enterologist, an experienced nutritionist in weight loss nutrition, an expert physical trainer, a psychologist who understand the challenges of long-term weight loss, and a bariatric surgery clinical coordinator with extensive experience helping patients get through the process of weight loss surgery.
At Advanced BMI, we offer free Informational Seminars, open to the general public. Each seminar provides prospective patients with information about weight loss surgery and the Advanced-BMI Weight Loss Programs. Our team will describe details of the surgical procedures, our comprehensive program, the medical effects of untreated morbid obesity, and the lifestyle changes that accompany weight loss surgery. There will be time allotted for questions and answers.
Read on to learn more about Advanced BMI Team:
- Dr Nagi Jean Safa, Certified Weight Loss Surgeon
- Dr Abdo Alam, Pulmonologist, Critical Care Medicine
- Dr Georges Ghoussoub, Dermatologist
- Dr David Abou Khalil, Physical Therapist
- Jessica Daou, Certified Nurse, Laser Technician
- Nathalie Nehme, Patient Coordinator
Meet with Dr Nagi Jean Safa in LEBANON. Renowned Bariatric Surgeon
Dr Nagi Jean Safa has dedicated his professional career to the treatment of morbid obesity. He is a Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeon (Weight-Loss Surgeon) at the Advanced BMI in Lebanon and at the Sacred Heart Hospital of Montreal, and holds an academic appointment at the University of Montreal. Furthermore, he is involved in the training of residents and surgical fellows on how to perform advanced laparoscopic obesity surgery. Throughout his practice, Dr Safa performed more than two thousand laparoscopic procedures, including Roux en Y gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric banding, gastric plication and many other abdominal surgery procedures. Dr Safa holds professional memberships with:
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Canadian Association of Bariatric Physicians and Surgeons
- Canadian Association of General Surgeons
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- And many more.
Type of Procedures